Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Site Design

Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Product Review - Batter Blaster

Do you love pancakes and waffles but hate the hassle of making batter? This product is for you!

The Original Batter Blaster is a great alternative to making batter from a box of from scratch. At a recent brunch party I had, a friend brought a batter blaster. While I had already made the batter for the waffles for that day, she left the blaster at my house. I tried it a few days later. All I can say is "where have you been all my life?" This product is so convenient and the end result is a tasty quick pancake or waffle. In three days, I have used the whole can, but this is something I will be buying again and keeping on hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo, glad you liked it!